Parts & Services
Equipment Repair Services
Chef Supply service department specializes in preventative maintenance of Commercial Exhaust Hood Systems, diagnostic & repair of cooking equipment, refrigeration equipment including walk-in coolers & freezers and ice machines.
Ask to be put on our preventative maintenance plan where we take the worry out of remembering to replace water filters on your ice machine, belts on your exhaust & make-up air fans before the inevitable happens and your'e down at 3pm on a Friday!
- Our ice machine P/M include descaling, cleaning of coil, bin cleaning and filter replacement.
- Exhaust hood system P/M include checking wear and tear of fan belts and filters including replacement if required. All bearings will be lubricated, amp draw and rpm will be verified to secure your equipment is operating to manufacturer specifications.
The pilot light on your fryer not working? We can fix it! Hood system not drawing properly? We can fix it! Our service technicians have on average of 25 years of experience each and are sent to our major mfg. Service & Continuing Education classes, this helps take the guess work out of repair work which ultimately is costing you less!
- Exhaust Hood System Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Cooking Equipment Repair including Gas, Electric, Direct Steam & Induction
- Refrigeration Equipment Repair, Remote & Self Contained Refrigeration.
- Ice Machine Repair & Preventative Maintenance.
- Walk-in Cooler/Freezer Repair
*24/7 Service available as well, any service performed outside of normal business hours are subject to overtime rates.
Service Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Mon-Fri
Contact Chef Supply and set up your service call now!